Prepare your glass for sunny days!
As the days grow longer and the sun shines stronger it’s the perfect time to get your Kitras glass cleaned up so that it will truly sparkle and dazzle!
1. Check that the hanging medium is still secure and strong. Sometimes, if the ornament hangs in a sunny spot, over time the sun’s rays can weaken the hanging medium. Ensure that it’s still strong and secure so your ornament is safe! If you need to, replace the hanging medium!
2. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the glass surface to bring back its brilliance. Because Kitras glass colours are from individual glass frit, the colours will never fade. If your piece needs a little more love to bring back the brilliance use a small amount of glass cleaner or mild detergent when wiping the surface.
3. Clean your iron with a damp cloth or mild detergent.
4. If you have solar lights in storage, re-insert the battery and leave it in full sun for at least 3 days to get a full charge once again. Be sure that the power switch is turned on!
5. Enjoy your glass in the beautiful sunlight!