- Use & Care
- Product Specs
The story reads "We are the gardeners of our lives and we tend to our lives like careful gardeners - sowing seeds of hope, plowing new rows ahead with courage, cultivating relationships and having faith that our efforts will reflect our plans. And as trees stretch and the flowers bloom, an awakening unfolds and our gardens and lives begin to reflect all the possibilities of our new starts, that we began in earnest so long ago. The season of Spring is a desire for beauty, warmth and love in our lives and in the world around us. The Tree of Spring shows us that what we start with hope, will blossom and expand with love."
Use & Care
Create your very own unique slow stitched piece of art. To complete the pattern, your kit includes:
- Background Fabric
- Fabric for Tree
- DMC Embroidery Thread
- Embroidery Needle
- Needle Threader
- Full Colour Booklet
You will need:
- Sharp Scissors
- Fabric Glue/Glue Stick or Sewing Pins
- Fabric Marking Pen/HB Pencil
Care: Your artwork is quite fragile and should never be put in the wash or
Completed piece of artwork is approximately 8" by 8" in size.
This slow stitched pattern can be gifted as an unfinished kit or as a completed piece of art work.
Consider gifting it with the coordinating Kitras glass orb, oil lamp or greeting card.
Some ideas on how to display your artwork:
- Framed: Stitch or glue the corners of your artwork onto a piece of mount-board and frame it in a shadowbox frame for best results.
- Wall Hanging: Sew your piece into a wall hanging.
- Art Quilt: Include as a panel in an art quilt.
- Cushion or Tote Bag: You may want to use a product such as Fray Stop on your artwork once it is completed to give it the additional strength required so it doesn’t fall apart if you wish to turn it into a cushion or bag.
- Complete all four seasons slow stitching patterns and created a beautiful wall art display.